Operating Room Technician
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Preparing the operating room
- Making sure all necessary supplies and surgical tools are sterile and ready
- Keeping track of all items used during surgery to make sure nothing gets misplaced
- Providing other assistance during the operation
- Delivering the patient to recovery
- Cleaning up the operating room after surgery
Education: Technically a high school diploma or GED satisfies the qualifications for a candidate to enter the necessary training programs .
Add a Picture:
Reflection: I think that I would like to become a Operating room Technician , because i am really into the Medical field , and it seem like something interesting that i would do .